We’re looking for a senior VLSI Design Engineer with high expertise in developing designs for complex SoC devices, from arch/uarch definition to coding and verification. Understand the full design, system view and SW integration requirements. Responsible also for block level synth, lint, integrating and supporting DFT structures.
Our group is responsible for the development of NeuReality next generation SoC for AI Compute. The development starts from product definition through architecture, design, verification and up to implementation.
The complex SoC is a high-performance device running AI compute for vision and audio processing, with technologies from multi-disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience
- BSC/MSC in Electrical/Computer engineering from research universities.
- Experience in defining uarch and design of complex design units
- SoC design experience.
- Leading VLSI teams/projects.
- CPU subsystem & Multi – core designs experience.
- Experience with Synthesis and STA analysis.
- Experienced in Networking architecture and protocols (Ethernet, TCP/IP, RDMA).