We are looking for a talented tech lead/architect 100% hands on – Networking to be a significant part of developing and designing software for a complex SoC software. Take part in architecture and defining HW-SW interfaces. Design and implement networking stacks on embedded cores as part of a high throughput complex multi-threaded environment.
Our group is responsible for NeuReality platform and infrastructure software. The group is multidisciplinary and includes software development in various areas including Embedded Linux system, bare metal firmware, Networking, Simulation and distributed cloud software.
We are involved in entire development cycle of the AI SoC, starting from architecture and design, through development and pre-tapeout software validation, up to bring up and delivering product to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering or similar from a top university
- Strong hands-on in C/C++ programming and proven design skills.
- Experience with Linux networking, DPDK, SPDK stacks.
- Experience with networking protocols like TCP/IP, RoCE, NVMe over Fabrics.
- Experience with embedded systems and HW-SW integration.