We are looking for a talented Senior DevOps/Automation Engineer to play a key role in smooth validation and delivery of AI products developed by NeuReality. As a Senior Engineer of DevOps/Automation, you will be responsible for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD). You will build and manage CI/CD pipelines, verification infrastructure, artifact generation, artifactory management and automated deployment. You will work and interact regularly with technologist and product marketing teams.
About Artificial Intelligence & Software Group
Our group is responsible for development of NeuReality’s AI-centric platform software. We get to see our code running in the most advanced applications which are developed both by NeuReality and by our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence domain. If you are excellent, bright, hands-on engineer with passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
• BE/BA/BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other STEM-related disciplines.
• Programming experience with Python and other scripting languages.
• Strong experience with CI/CD pipelines based on Jenkins.
• Good knowledge and experience working with container technologies – Kubernetes, Docker or OpenShift.
• Experience with source control tools – git, github, gitlab, gerrit, and deployment automation.
• Experience with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud).
• Ensuring engineering rigor to produce high-quality deliverables on-time.
• Infrastructure Automation (e.g., Ansible)
• 3+ years of production experience
• Experience in semiconductor companies