We are looking for a talented, hands-on Cloud Software architect, to be a significant contributor to NeuReality’s Artifical Intelligence SoC product.
You will take part in defining, designing, and implementing cloud software products required for modern artificial intelligence (AI) systems. You will play a key role in defining the future of cloud AI stack, orchestration, and provisioning, while working closely with partners, customers, and standardization bodies.
- Lead architecture and design of new AI cloud solutions for orchestration, provisioning and monitoring in data center, public and hybrid cloud.
- Define architecture for Kubernetes, OpenShift, MLOps and custom cloud stack
- Identify and evaluate new technologies, innovations, and partner relationships for alignment with our technology requirements and vision
Software and Artificial Intelligence group is responsible for development of NeuReality’s platform software, including AI inference service, resource management tools, and distributed cloud software. The development environment is mostly based on C/C++, within the cloud context. We develop and implement advanced algorithms for optimizing data center performance, with special emphasis on usability and efficiency. We get to see our code running in the most advanced enterprise data centers.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
- Proven design skills and strong hands-on in C/C++ programming
- 5+ years of overall experience
- Previous experience with development of data center/cloud solutions
- Experience with Kubernetes (K8s), and services deployment.
- Experience in system software design
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Specialization in optimization algorithms
- Experience with OpenShift