We are looking for an AI Researcher in ML Systems domain for conducting research and architecture definitions for NeuReality’s AI inference platform. You will work alongside a team of talented engineers to analyze modern AI workloads and define the architecture of NeuReality’s next-generation AI SoC and a set of the corresponding tools, technologies, and algorithms.
You will gain a deep understanding of AI-centric software and hardware architectures, end-to-end use cases, and deep learning algorithms/pipelines. You will stay up-to-date with the latest research in the field of machine learning and AI, and also work and interact with external vendors and customers to gather requirements and integrate new features.
- Gain a deep understanding of AI-centric software and hardware architectures, end-to-end use cases, and deep learning algorithms/pipelines.
- Stay up to date with the latest research in the field of machine learning, AI and AI-centric software and hardware architectures.
- Analyze modern AI workloads, on NeuReality systems and on competing platforms.
- Optimize the inference and deployment of modern AI workloads on NeuReality’s platforms.
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders in verbal and written English.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code using Python, PyTorch, and TensorFlow frameworks.
- Contribute to the development of NeuReality SDK, a set of tools and technologies for our platform, including optimization algorithms and compilers.
- MSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Background in Deep Learning and/or image/video/audio/text processing
- Good understanding of computer architecture
- Experience in Python programming and PyTorch/TensorFlow frameworks
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience with developing, running and optimizing AI algorithms and techniques.
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Familiarity with OOP, design patterns, and solid software development principles