We are looking for a talented Artificial Intelligence Firmware Engineer to contribute to the development of cutting-edge algorithms in computer vision, video processing, audio processing, and deep learning domains. You will research, design and implement highly optimized algorithms for artificial intelligence and multimedia-dedicated accelerators.
About Artificial Intelligence group:
Our group is responsible for development of NeuReality’s AI platform software, including AI workloads, optimization algorithms, and deployment tools. The development environment is mostly based on C/C++ programming with extensions. Our work involves the development of optimized algorithms and exposes the developer to deep learning, computer vision and audio processing worlds. We get to see our code running in the most advanced applications which are developed both by NeuReality and by our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning domain. If you are excellent, bright, hands-on engineer with passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Knowledge of C/C++ programming language
• 2+ years of software engineering experience
• Experience with firmware/DSP development
• Excellent team player with strong communication skills in verbal and written English
• Computer vision, image, or audio processing knowledge.
• Background in machine learning and deep learning