Principal QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a seasoned Quality Assurance Engineer with a strong technical background, specialized in designing and implementing test automation across all levels of software technology stack. The person in question should have 7+ years of experience in IT, focused on quality and test automation. The experience of working with new hardware solutions would be a great benefit!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with exceptionally talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on innovative technologies in Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning domain. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on engineer with passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
As a leading quality engineer in our group, you will have the opportunity to define and implement the test architecture across all software elements of next generation NeuReality’s Artificial Intelligence SoC, associated NeuReality’s SDK and variety of Artificial Intelligence pipeline implementations. The focus on quality, efficiency, usability, and performance is our primary focus. The person in this role will have a unique opportunity to have a true impact on NeuReality test strategy and will lead our teams to implement it according to the high-quality standards and modern principles.
About Artificial Intelligence group:
Our group is responsible for the development of NeuReality’s AI platform software, including AI architecture, workloads, optimization algorithms, and deployment tools. The development environment is mostly based on Python, PyTorch, and TensorFlow frameworks. within the deep learning, computer vision and audio processing domains. We get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by NeuReality and our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join newly formed team in Poland. NewReality is opening a new Software Development hub to help achieve company goals and vision. If you are motivated to build new and help create future of AI technology don’t hesitate to apply!
· BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
· Proven experience in architecting and developing system tests (7+ years).
· Proven experience in designing automation for complex systems and leading automation engineering efforts.
· Strong understanding of system architecture, hardware/software interactions, Linux kernel and drivers.
· Proficiency in test automation tools and frameworks.
· Familiarity with containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes), cloud networking, and multi-server/client environment.
· Experience with performance testing tools and methodologies.
· Programming skills in Python (C++\C could be an advantage)
· Strong leadership and communication skills.
· Problem-solving mindset with attention to detail.
· Knowledge of AI/ML concepts
· Knowledge of OOP, design patterns, and solid software development principles
· Background in Deep Learning, familiarity with DL frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
· Background in compilers