We are looking for a talented AI Firmware Engineer to contribute to the development of cutting-edge algorithms in computer vision, video processing, audio processing, and deep learning domains. You will research, design, and implement highly optimized algorithms for artificial intelligence and multimedia-dedicated accelerators.
About Artificial Intelligence group:
Our group is responsible for the development of NeuReality’s AI platform software, including AI workloads, optimization algorithms, and deployment tools. The development environment is mostly based on C/C++ programming with extensions. Our work involves the development of optimized algorithms and exposes the developer to deep learning, computer vision, and audio processing worlds. We get to see our code running in the most advanced applications which are developed both by NeuReality and by our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting-edge technologies in the Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning domain. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on engineer with a passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
- MSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from the accredited university
- Excellent knowledge of C programming language in low level, firmware programming
- 5+ years of SW development experience
- Experience developing one of the following technology areas: Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, or Audio Processing
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience with DSP development is highly advantageous.
- CUDA/OpenCL development
- Experience working in AI company