Senior Automation Engineer
NeuReality's software department is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Automation Engineer to join us and be part of NeuReality’s next generation state-of-the-art AI inference server development. We design, develop, validate, and release inference server and programming SDK software products to make AI deployment easy and cost/power- effective.
The Senior Automation Engineer/System Architect is responsible for all aspects of validation and release automation:
- Leading automation activities that are required for releasing high quality products to NeuReality's customers.
- Tight collaboration with architects and development teams
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Planning and implementation of automation infrastructure
- Coaching engineers with automation test design and writing, procedures, and methodologies
- Defining metrics for quality evaluation
- Leading the design and development of new automatic testing approaches for various features and products developed by NeuReality
- Consistently reviewing, analyzing, and improving test automation infrastructure and reports
- BSc in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in leading automation processes or teams
- Experience in automation/validation of complex SW systems, including backend and embedded SW.
- Formal and practical knowledge of automation and testing methodologies
- Hands on experience in writing automation products for software (C++, C, Python, embedded/firmware)
- Good SW system view
- Prior experience as software/firmware engineer
- Strong understanding of hardware/software interactions, Cloud infrastructure, DevOps infrastructure and tools
- Experience testing in cloud
- Experience testing Kubernetes based applications
- Experience with AI related product validation – great advantage