In this role you will design and develop a robust testing framework for NeuReality’s inference server system.
Understand system architecture, work closely with hardware and software system architects to configure the system test setup, and develop test cases for end-to-end testing, functionality, scalability, stress testing, and performance evaluation.
Guide the QA team to ensure that the NeuReality’s inference server meets the highest standards of quality and performance.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven experience in architecting and developing system tests
- Proven experience in designing automation for complex systems and leading automation engineering efforts.
- Strong understanding of system architecture, hardware/software interactions, Linux kernel and drivers.
- Proficiency in test automation tools and frameworks.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes), cloud networking, and multi-server/client environment.
- Experience with performance testing tools and methodologies.
- Excellent programming skills in languages like Python and C++.
- Knowledge of AI/ML concepts is a plus.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Problem-solving mindset with attention to detail.
- Experience as software/firmware engineer
- Experience with complex SW/HW products
- Experience with AI related product validation – great advantage